Before You Begin
Is your BenU ID card associated with your user ID? If you’ve not completed this one-time
process, simply swipe your BenU ID card at the PaperCut Login screen and follow the onscreen
- If the screen is black, gently tap it to bring the printer out of sleep mode. If you see a blue screen
with multiple round icons, tap the “PaperCut” icon in the upper-right to go to the PaperCut login
- Login to PaperCut (swipe your card or enter your creds). If you don’t see the green PaperCut
login screen, press the Home button and then tap the PaperCut icon in the upper-right.
To Copy a Document:
- Ask yourself if you need to make a copy or can you save paper and toner by scanning?
- Tap the “Device Functions” button to see all of your print jobs waiting to be printed.
- Tap the “OK” icon on the “Device Access Approved” screen.
- You’ll be taken to the copier screen. Set your copy options (quantity, etc.) as you normally
would and make your copies.
- Tap the “Home” button to to go back to the blue Ricoh screen.
- Tap the “PaperCut” icon in upper-right to return to the PaperCut menu.
- Tap the “Log Out” button to log out of PaperCut (if you forget, you’ll be logged out after 60