To reset your Benedictine University email password:
- Login to Webmail, http://webmail.ben.edu
- Click your initials or image in the top-right and click the My Account link.
Note: you can also get to the My Account page directly by visiting this link https://myaccount.microsoft.com/
- Click the Change Password link to start the password change process.
Enter your current password and the new password you've chosen.
- Passwords must be changed at least every 6 months and cannot be the same as your previous 6 passwords.
- Passwords cannot contain your name (first or last), ID number, or birth date
- Passwords should be at least 10 characters in length (the longer the password, the harder it is to crack/guess).
- Passwords should include an Upper and Lower Case letter, a digit, and a special character (e.g., !@#$%^&*)
- Your Benedictine password should be different from passwords you use for all other accounts.
Note that the links above point to a Microsoft-hosted service that is part of our hosted email and O365 services.